Capital Landscaping is looking for a Landscape Designer to join our team! General job description and requirements below. Questions or to apply, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Landscape Designer Position
1) valid Iowa driver's license
2) occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs
3) A degree in landscape design or landscape architecture
- take phone calls to set appointments with new and existing clients
- meet with clients to discuss needs and wishes regarding their project from start to finish
- design projects, create estimates, and sell projects
- schedule and oversee project and bills project per progress
- coordinates acquisition of materials with project coordinator and/or vendor
- visit job sites to check on implementation of design and help with plant placement if necessary
Wanted: Mow Crew Leaders, Team Members, Certified Fertilizer Applicator
Mow Crew Leader
Our Mow Crew Leaders are in charge or 2-3 man teams to take care of our clients lawncare needs. Leaders must be reliable, have good communication and organizational skills, and advanced experience mowing commercial and residential properties.
- advanced experience mowing and with mowing equipment.
-lead crew at job sites and with organized plan for day
-maintain and fill out paperwork in an organized and timely fashion
-good communication skills
-High School diploma or GED preferred but not required
-Valid Iowa Drivers License required
-must be able to regularly life and/or move up to 80 lbs
Mow Crew Team Member
Mow crew team members work on 2-3 man teams to maintain and provide lawncare services to our clients. Ideal team members take pride in their work and service, enjoy being outdoors, and are good communicators and like working in a team.
-previous professional mowing experience preferred
-valid Iowa Drivers License required
-High school diploma or GED preferred but not required
-must be able to reqularly lift and/or move up to 80 lbs
Certified Fertilizer Applicator
We are looking for a certified fertilizer applicator to join our lawncare division. Ideal candidates are passionate about lawncare and best practices to maintaining a healthy and green lawn. Fert Applicators must be licensed and have knowledge of different types of grasses and weeds. All lawns are different and require different care, which means that our Fert Appliers must be critical thinkers and planners to best be able to take care of our clients lawns.
-Valid Iowa Drivers license required
-Fertilizer license required
-High school diplom or GED preferred but not required