We love the preparation and hands on work that goes into gardening — but not everyone does. That’s why we offer services to keep your garden looking beautiful and healthy. Whether you need just a little help, or a lot of help, our professional staff is here for you. We know you have a busy schedule, so we offer maintenance services to the metro and all surrounding cities including Urbandale, Johnston, Ankeny, Norwalk, Altoona, and more. Services include:
- Weeding — We’ll make sure your flowerbeds are in great shape by pulling weeds and adding a barrier product to keep new ones from growing.
- Deadheading — Goes hand-in-hand with weeding by removing all dead plant matter. It’ll keep bugs away and keep your perennials blooming all season long.
- Pruning — Our crews can trim your shrubs and prune your trees in any season. Pruning keeps trees in better shape, while trimming allows bushes to fill out and grow quicker.
- Dividing Perennials —Dividing your perennials will help thin out overgrown areas and multiply the number of plants in your yard — without spending much money.
- Spring and Fall Cleanup — Spring cleanup includes cutting down last year’s ornamental grasses and left over perennials, and blowing leaves out of all the flower beds and the entire lawn. The spring cleanup can also include spreading fresh mulch or new rock, and preening. Fall cleanup includes removing the fallen leaves and branches fro your yard, and can include a final mow as well.
- Flower Beds – Building flower and gardening beds into your landscape makes for a simplified and organized look. Building a raised bed from timbers of block is also easier on your back than conventional planting.
If you need additional services, just give us a call. We’ll work with you to set up a personalized management plan for the specific services you need. Contact us at 515-244-2724 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Remember, we help with your landscaping and patio needs — but we can help with remodeling projects too! It’s just another part of our diverse offering at Capital Landscaping in Des Moines.